This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect fall dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15-ounce loaf gluten-free bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cubed bread, almond milk, eggs, applesauce, raisins, coconut sugar, and frozen raspberries. Stir and pour into your baking dish. Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes so the bread can start to absorb the liquid.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top of the pudding is golden brown. Serve warm.