Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding
This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect cold weather dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
Bread Pudding Recipe Highlights
- Applesauce adds moisture and flavor.
- Raisins and raspberries add sweetness and bursts of flavor throughout the bread pudding.
- This recipe preps and cooks in an hour!
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Pour everything into a baking dish and let it sit for five minutes to absorb all of the liquid.
4. Bake for 45 minutes and serve warm.
- Use your favorite gluten-free bread. I like Canyon Bakehouse or any other gluten-free bread you find at the health food store.
- Stack the bread and cube several slices at once to save time.
- Use sugar-free applesauce for a lower sugar alternative.
- Let the dish sit for five minutes before baking to allow the bread to soak up all the liquid.
- Serve warm. Make a brown sugar glaze to go on top if you like. Or, serve this with a coconut-based ice cream.
Other Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Dessert Recipes You Might Like:
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Bread
- Coconut Panna Cotta
- Date-Nut Bread
- No Sugar Crockpot Applesauce
- Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins
Here is the printable recipe:Print
This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect fall dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15-ounce loaf gluten-free bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cubed bread, almond milk, eggs, applesauce, raisins, coconut sugar, and frozen raspberries. Stir and pour into your baking dish. Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes so the bread can start to absorb the liquid.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top of the pudding is golden brown. Serve warm.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Gluten-free
Keywords: gluten free dessert, raspberry bread pudding