Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding
This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect cold weather dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
- Applesauce adds moisture and flavor to this Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding recipe.
- Raisins and raspberries add sweetness and bursts of flavor throughout the bread pudding.
- This recipe preps and cooks in an hour!
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Pour everything into a baking dish and let it sit for five minutes to absorb all of the liquid.
4. Bake for 45 minutes and serve warm.
- Use your favorite gluten-free bread. I like Canyon Bakehouse or any other gluten-free bread you find at the health food store.
- Stack the bread and cube several slices at once to save time.
- Use sugar-free applesauce for a lower sugar alternative.
- Let the dish sit for five minutes before baking to allow the bread to soak up all the liquid.
- Serve warm. Make a brown sugar glaze to go on top if you like. Or, serve this with a coconut-based ice cream.
Other Healthy Dessert Recipes You Might Like
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Bread
- Coconut Panna Cotta
- Date-Nut Bread
- No Sugar Crockpot Applesauce
- Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect fall dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15-ounce loaf gluten-free bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the bread cubes on the baking sheet and let them toast for about 20 minutes.
- Then, remove the bread cubes from the oven and increase the temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the toasted cubed bread, almond milk, coconut milk, eggs, applesauce, raisins, coconut sugar, and frozen raspberries. Stir and pour into your baking dish. Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes so the bread can start to absorb the liquid.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top of the pudding is golden brown. Serve warm.
- You can toast your bread cubes up to a day ahead of time. Store the bread cubes at room temperature until you are ready to use them in the bread pudding.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free dessert, raspberry bread pudding
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.