This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Last Updated on
This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect cold weather dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
Why is this Bread Pudding Recipe So Tasty?
- Applesauce adds moisture and flavor.
- Raisins and raspberries add sweetness and bursts of flavor throughout the bread pudding.
- This recipe preps and cooks in an hour!
Steps To Make This Recipe
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Pour everything into a baking dish and let it sit for five minutes to absorb all of the liquid.
4. Bake for 45 minutes and serve warm.
Top Tips to Make this Easy Bread Pudding
- Use your favorite gluten-free bread. I like Canyon Bakehouse or any other gluten-free bread you find at the health food store.
- Stack the bread and cube several slices at once to save time.
- Use sugar-free applesauce for a lower sugar alternative.
- Let the dish sit for five minutes before baking to allow the bread to soak up all the liquid.
- Serve warm. Make a brown sugar glaze to go on top if you like. Or, serve this with a coconut-based ice cream.
Other Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Dessert Recipes You Might Like:
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Bread
- Coconut Panna Cotta
- Date-Nut Bread
- No Sugar Crockpot Applesauce
- Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins
Here is the printable Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding recipe:Print
This easy Gluten-Free Raspberry Bread Pudding is the perfect fall dessert. It’s a comforting dessert full of raspberry flavor.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15-ounce loaf gluten-free bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cubed bread, almond milk, eggs, applesauce, raisins, coconut sugar, and frozen raspberries. Stir and pour into your baking dish. Let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes so the bread can start to absorb the liquid.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top of the pudding is golden brown. Serve warm.
Pin this recipe to save it for later!
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!