- 2 grapefruits, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 dates, pitted
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the chopped grapefruit, pineapple, strawberries, almond milk, hemp seeds, and dates.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy and fully blended.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a glass with a lid and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- You can use virtually any type of plant-based milk in this recipe, including coconut milk. You can also use dairy milk if you want, but then the recipe will not be vegan.
- You can use pink or white grapefruits in this recipe.
- Store any leftovers in a covered glass in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: smoothie with whole grapefruit, smoothie using grapefruit, vegan smoothie recipe