- 2 green apples, cored and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup baby spinach (about 1 large handful)
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cup of water (if you’re using a blender)
- Core the green apples and cut them into large pieces that will fit through the feeding tube of a juicer. If you use a blender to make your juice, cut your produce into smaller pieces than if you are using a juicer.
- If you use a juicer, run the vegetable and fruit pieces through the juicer. Collect the juice in a pitcher, and serve immediately.
- If you are using a food processor or blender, add the green apples, cucumber, baby spinach, lemon, ginger, and water to the base. Blend or process on the highest setting until the mixture is smooth, or for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Pour the blended juice through a fine cheesecloth or a nut milk bag. Squeeze it from the top down to drain the juice into a pitcher. You can discard the collected pulp, or save it and use it for another purpose.
- Serve your Green Apple Juice immediately.
- It’s easy to double or triple this recipe if you want to make more servings.
- It’s best to serve Green Apple Juice straight after you’ve made it. But you can store it in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can peel the green apples and cucumber if you want to, but you don’t have to.
- If you wish, you can use two Persian cucumbers instead of an English cucumber.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer or Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: apple cucumber juice, how to make green apple juice, blender apple juice