Homemade Healthy Gummy Bears
If you’re looking for a homemade Gummy Bear Recipe that is yummy and fun to eat, then you are going to want to check out this recipe. This healthy treat has antioxidants, vitamin C, and protein.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Paleo
- Diet: Gluten Free
- ¾ cup pomegranate juice (or juice of your flavor)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- Lay out your molds on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the juice and honey. Turn the heat to low and whisk the ingredients together.
- Slowly, add the gelatin to the saucepan one tablespoon at a time, whisking the ingredients to help the gelatin to dissolve.
- Let the mixture come to a simmer and then turn off the heat. Stir in the lime juice, if you are using.
- Use a dropper to divide the mixture into the gummy bear molds. Place the molds into the refrigerator or freezer to set.
- Once the gummy bears have set, remove them from the molds and store them in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
The gummy bears will set very fast, about 20 minutes in the refrigerator or 10 minutes in the freezer.
Keywords: paleo gummy bears, healthy gummy bears, how to make gummy bears