- 4 pound pork shoulder, cooked and shredded
- Let the pulled pork cool down on your kitchen counter and fridge before you prepare it to be frozen.
- Divide the pulled pork into 1-3 sections.
- Transfer the portions of pulled pork to resealable plastic bags. Press the bags to remove as much air as possible before sealing. You can also use a vacuum sealer if you have that.
- Label the bags with information like the date you’re freezing them, what you’re freezing, and the portion size, if you weighed it.
- Place the bags in the freezer for long-term storage.
- Defrost the frozen pulled pork in the refrigerator overnight before re-heating and serving.
- You can freeze the pulled pork in smaller or larger servings depending on how much you will want to defrost at one time in the future.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freezing Time: 3 hours
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: frozen pulled pork, how to free pulled pork