- 2 tablespoons broccoli seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- Soak the broccoli seeds overnight in a small bowl with filtered water.
- Transfer the seeds to a sprouting vessel and place in a dark, well-ventilated room.
- Rinse the broccoli seeds daily.
- Move the broccoli sprouts out of the dark once the seeds have started to sprout and grow (on about the 3rd or 4th day).
- Harvest the broccoli sprouts once they reach the desired length after about the 4th or 5th day.
- Taking into account both the soaking time (12 hours) and sprouting time (3 days), allow for a total of about 3 1/2 – 5 days days to grow and harvest your broccoli sprouts.
- Freshly harvested broccoli sprouts will keep in the refrigerator for about 5-7 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 days
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Sprouting jar
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: sprouted broccoli seeds, how to sprout broccoli, broccoli sprout guide