How to Grow Broccoli Sprouts
This post shares an easy, step-by-step guide for how to grow broccoli sprouts from broccoli seeds. It only takes a few days to grow your own superfood sprouts!
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 days
- Total Time: 120 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Sprouting jar
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 tablespoons broccoli seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- Soak the broccoli seeds overnight in a small bowl with filtered water.
- Transfer the seeds to a sprouting vessel and place in a dark, well-ventilated room.
- Rinse the broccoli seeds daily.
- Move the broccoli sprouts out of the dark once the seeds have started to sprout and grow (on about the 3rd or 4th day).
- Harvest the broccoli sprouts once they reach the desired length after about the 4th or 5th day.
Keywords: sprouted broccoli seeds, how to sprout broccoli, broccoli sprout guide