- 1/4 cup of water (optional)
- 4–6 slices of turkey bacon
- Pour the water into the bottom of your air fryer basket to help prevent smoking (optional).
- Lay your strips of turkey bacon in the basket of your air-fryer. Set the temperature to 360°F and let the bacon cook for 5 minutes. Use tongs to turn the slices over after 5 minutes and cook for an additional 5 minutes. The bacon should be bubbling and a medium shade of brown when it is done cooking.
- Use tongs to carefully transfer the cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels. Blot any excess grease from the cooked bacon.
- Serve warm.
- The amount of turkey bacon that you can cook in one batch depends on how big your air fryer basket is. You don’t want to overlap the pieces as they will not cook evenly.
- If you are on a gluten-free diet, be sure to read the packaging to make sure your turkey bacon is gluten-free.
- The bacon will get crispier as it cools.
- Store any leftover cooked turkey bacon in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: turkey bacon in air fryer, air fryer bacon, how to cook turkey bacon