How to Make Air Fryer Bacon
This recipe for how to make air fryer bacon is just so easy. It’s the perfect way to make a small batch of crispy bacon in 15 minutes.
There are several great ways to cook bacon. I love to bake it in the oven, or you can just cook it up in a skillet. Some people even microwave their bacon. As an alternative to those methods, let me introduce you to air fryer bacon!
This method of cooking bacon in the air fryer is perfect for when you:
- just want to cook several pieces (like to crumble on a salad)
- don’t want to heat up your kitchen
- and need to make it fast with easy cleanup.
Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of your air fryer. This will help keep the air fryer from smoking as the excess grease from the bacon drips to the bottom.
Lay your strips of bacon flat in the basket of your air fryer.
Cook the bacon for 8-10 minutes. Blot any excess grease from the bacon with a paper towel before serving.
What kind of air fryer do you recommend?
I am not tied to one brand. I have had several air fryers and liked them all. This Gourmia air fryer is similar to the one I am using now.
Can I cook turkey bacon this way?
Yes, you can. Just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
Is bacon gluten-free?
Not all brands of bacon are gluten-free, so just be sure to read the labels when purchasing.
Other Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Lemon Broccoli
- Air Fryer Orange Chicken
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
- Air Fryer Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This recipe for how to make air fryer bacon is just so easy. It’s the perfect way to make a small batch of crispy bacon in 10 minutes.
- ½ cup water
- 4 slices of bacon
- Add the water to the bottom of the air fryer. The water will ensure that you don’t get smoke from the excess grease while the bacon cooks.
- Lay your strips of bacon in the basket of your air-fryer. Set the temperature to 375°F and let the bacon cook for 8-10 minutes, keeping an eye on it so it doesn’t burn. The bacon should be bubbling and a medium shade of brown when it is done cooking.
- Use tongs to carefully transfer the cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels. Blot any excess grease from the cooked bacon.
- Serve warm.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer bacon with no smoking, small batch bacon, air fried bacon
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.