The next time a chocolate craving hits, you need to try these easy Instant Pot Brownie Bites. You only need a few ingredients to make these delicious treats that taste like a gooey flourless chocolate cake. This recipe is gluten-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup gluten-free baking flour (you can use whole wheat flour if you are not gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (use dairy-free chocolate chips, if necessary)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (you can use cow’s milk if you are not dairy-free)
- 2 cups water
- Spray a 7-well silicone mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, coconut sugar, and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Next, add the egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Then, use a spoon to divide the batter evenly between the wells of your mold.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet on the bottom of your Instant Pot. Then, place the mold on top of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Then, use the quick-release to get rid of any remaining pressure. Carefully remove the lid, trying not to let any water from lid fall onto the tops of the brownies.
- Use oven mitts to remove the trivet and the mold from the Instant Pot.
- Let the brownies cool for a few minutes before removing them from the mold.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- You can use regular all-purpose flour if you aren’t gluten-free.
- You can also replace the almond milk with cow’s milk if you aren’t dairy-free.
- You can use white cane sugar instead of coconut sugar, if you prefer.
- These brownie bites are also great served chilled.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot brownies, gluten-free instant pot desserts, instant pot chocolate cake