Instant Pot Brownie Bites
The next time a chocolate craving hits, you need to try these easy Instant Pot Brownie Bites. You only need a few ingredients to make these delicious treats that taste like a gooey flourless chocolate cake. This recipe has a gluten-free option.
Baking in the Instant Pot is one of my favorite time hacks. There’s no pre-heating of the oven, and it’s so easy to set it and then leave the kitchen to do other things.
And, these Instant Pot Brownie Bites are simply delicious! They have the texture of a flourless cake, and are full of rich chocolate flavor.
To bake the brownie bites in the Instant Pot, you’ll need a silicone mold that can also be used to make egg bites. And, if you have an air fryer, you can also use the same mold to make Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins and other treats.
To make these Instant Pot Brownie Bites, you’ll need to start with gluten-free flour and cocoa powder.
To make this recipe gluten-free, you’ll need to use a gluten-free flour mix like Bob’s 1-to-1 Baking Flour. If you’re not gluten-free, you can just use all-purpose baking flour.
Next, combine all of your dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, and then stir in the wet ingredients.
See the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact measurements and nutritional information.
Spray your silicone pan with nonstick cooking spray and divide your batter between the wells.
Set the silicone mold with your brownie batter on top of the trivet inside a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot.
Add two cups of water to the bottom of the pot and lock on the lid. Set the time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
Then, when the cooking time is up, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Use the quick-release and carefully remove the lid. Try not to let any water splash onto the tops of the brownies.
Let the brownie bites cool in the mold for a few minutes.
Remove the brownie bites from the mold by using a butter knife to help get them out cleanly.
Yes! You can use cow’s milk instead of almond milk in this recipe, if you prefer.
Yes, you can. I tend to use coconut sugar because it is slightly lower glycemic, but you can use regular white sugar, too.
More Instant Pot Dessert Recipes You Might Like
If you like these Instant Pot Brownie Bites, then you might like these other healthy Instant Pot dessert recipes!
- Instant Pot Baked Apples
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Raisin Applesauce
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Custard
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Instant Pot Brown Rice Pudding
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
The next time a chocolate craving hits, you need to try these easy Instant Pot Brownie Bites. You only need a few ingredients to make these delicious treats that taste like a gooey flourless chocolate cake. This recipe is gluten-free.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup gluten-free baking flour (you can use whole wheat flour if you are not gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (use dairy-free chocolate chips, if necessary)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (you can use cow’s milk if you are not dairy-free)
- 2 cups water
- Spray a 7-well silicone mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, coconut sugar, and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Next, add the egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Then, use a spoon to divide the batter evenly between the wells of your mold.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet on the bottom of your Instant Pot. Then, place the mold on top of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Then, use the quick-release to get rid of any remaining pressure. Carefully remove the lid, trying not to let any water from lid fall onto the tops of the brownies.
- Use oven mitts to remove the trivet and the mold from the Instant Pot.
- Let the brownies cool for a few minutes before removing them from the mold.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- You can use regular all-purpose flour if you aren’t gluten-free.
- You can also replace the almond milk with cow’s milk if you aren’t dairy-free.
- You can use white cane sugar instead of coconut sugar, if you prefer.
- These brownie bites are also great served chilled.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot brownies, gluten-free instant pot desserts, instant pot chocolate cake
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.