This recipe for Instant Pot Cauliflower Mash is so easy. It is a delicious, one-pot side dish that is low-carb and healthy. Make this keto-friendly recipe in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 large cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter (use vegan butter for vegan or dairy-free diets)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the cauliflower florets and water in the base of a 6-quart pressure cooker.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 2 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, use the quick-release to release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in the fat, salt, and pepper. Use a hand-immersion blender or potato masher to create a smooth texture to the cauliflower mash.
- Serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- The total cooking time includes 10 minutes for the pot to come up to pressure.
- You can use bagged cauliflower florets to save even more time.
- You can get creative with your seasonings and include garlic powder or onion powder, if you wish. I usually keep it simple with just salt and pepper.
- For keto diets, you can also top the mashed cauliflower with some parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: low-carb mashed potatoes, fake mashed potatoes, instant pot cauliflower