Instant Pot Cauliflower Mash (Low-Carb)
This recipe for Instant Pot Cauliflower Mash is so easy. It is a delicious, one-pot side dish that is low-carb and healthy. Make this keto-friendly recipe in less than 30 minutes.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 large cauliflower, broken into florets
- ¾ cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter (use vegan butter for vegan or dairy-free)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the cauliflower florets and water in the base of a 6-quart pressure cooker.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 2 minutes on high pressure.
- When the cooking time is up, use the quick-release to release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in the ghee, salt, and pepper. Use a hand-immersion blender or potato masher to create a smooth texture to the cauliflower mash.
- Serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Keywords: low-carb mashed potatoes, fake mashed potatoes, instant pot cauliflower