Instant Pot Coconut Chicken
This Instant Pot Coconut Chicken recipe is a 30-minute meal with only six ingredients. This recipe is paleo, keto, and Whole30 friendly!
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main dish, soup
- Method: Pressure cooker, instant pot
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 bunch of celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1.25 pounds chicken thighs or chicken cutlets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 limes, juiced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the celery and onion to the pot of your pressure cooker. Place the chicken tenders on top of the celery. Add the chicken broth and lock on the Instant Pot lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 5 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid. Pour in the coconut milk and fresh lime juice and give the soup a good stir. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with cooked rice or cauliflower rice, if desired.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Keywords: instant pot chicken, coconut chicken dish, easy chicken recipe