A quick and easy lentil soup full of vegetables and flavor.
- 1 cup lentils, rinsed
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 head of celery, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups bone broth (turkey, chicken, of beef), or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon each dried oregano and thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dairy-free yogurt and fresh chives (optional, for topping)
- Combine the lentils, chopped carrots, chopped zucchini, chopped celery, broth, dried oregano, and dried thyme in the pot of a 6- or 8-quart pressure cooker.
- Lock on the lid and set to cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the soup is done cooking, release the pressure using the quick-release, or let it come down naturally.
- Top each serving of soup with a spoonful of dairy-free yogurt. Finally, sprinkle the top with chopped fresh chives, if desired.
- Serve hot!