- 4 ripe kiwis
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Wash and clean the kiwis and cut them in half.
- Scoop the flesh out with a sharp-edged spoon.
- Cut the lime in half.
- Add the fruit, sweetener, salt, and water to the blender’s base or food processor.
- Blend or process on the highest setting for around 20 seconds until it’s smooth. If you over-blend this juice, it will crush the kiwi seeds.
- You can strain the juice through a thin cheesecloth or nut milk bag or serve it without straining if you don’t mind the tiny seeds.
- Serve your Kiwi Juice with a couple of optional ice cubes to enhance the sweetness.
- You can easily double or triple this tasty Kiwi Juice recipe for more servings.
- It’s always best to serve fresh juice immediately. But, if you have some leftover juice or you’re preparing drinks for a gathering, you can store it in a covered container in the fridge.
- You can use any sweetener or leave it out if you don’t like sweetened juices.
- Using coconut water instead of regular water will increase this juice’s nutrients and hydration power.
- If preparing the juice for a gathering, freeze some of the pulp in an ice cube tray and use frozen juice as ice cubes.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 seconds
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender or food processor
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 74
- Sugar: 12.3 g
- Sodium: 3.6 mg
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: kiwi juice, blender juice, how to make kiwi juice, how to juice a kiwi