Mango Peach Breakfast Smoothie
This delicious Mango Peach Breakfast Smoothie is a super easy and fast way to start the morning. This recipe is gluten-free and so creamy.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy, gluten-free, vegan-friendly
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened yogurt*
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey (vegan, use maple syrup)
- Combine the yogurt, almond milk, mango chunks, peach slices, ice cubes, cinnamon, and honey in the pitcher of a blender.
- Process on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is creamy. Serve cold.
Store any leftovers in a covered container for up to 2 days.
VEGAN: use plain cashew milk yogurt and use maple syrup instead of honey.
Keywords: mango smoothie, breakfast yogurt smoothie, peach smoothie