Mango Peach Smoothie
This delicious Mango Peach Smoothie is a super easy and fast way to start the morning. This recipe is vegetarian and so creamy. Vegan and dairy-free options.
I have so many green smoothie recipes on my site that I thought it was time to post a non-green smoothie. Don’t worry, though, this new Mango Peach Smoothie is chock full of nutrition, and it’s incredibly easy to make.
I used whole goat’s milk yogurt in this recipe, but it can easily be adapted for vegan and dairy-free diets with plain cashew milk yogurt.
If you have a high-speed blender like a Blendtec or a Vitamix, this recipe is as easy as tossing all the ingredients in the pitcher and blending it up. If you have a regular-style (non high-speed) blender, then you need to be careful about putting the liquids in the pitcher first. This will ensure that everything gets evenly blended.
Other than those tips, you should have no problem making this recipe in just about 10 minutes total. I am love with the creamy, peachy flavor of this easy Mango Peach Breakfast Smoothie recipe.
Can I use fresh peaches for this recipe?
Yes, but I would try to use frozen mango (or vice versa) to help keep it cold and thick.
Can I double this recipe?
As long as you have a large blender (as opposed to a single-serving blender), then you can easily double this recipe.
If you like this recipe, don’t miss my round-up of the Best Healthy Breakfast Smoothies!
Other Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipes You Might Like
- Anti-Cancer Breakfast Smoothie
- Grapefruit Strawberry Smoothie
- Orange Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Cauliflower Smoothie
- Swiss Chard Smoothie
- Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This delicious Mango Peach Breakfast Smoothie is a super easy and fast way to start the morning. This recipe is gluten-free and so creamy.
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened yogurt*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey (vegan, use maple syrup)
- Combine the yogurt, almond milk, mango chunks, peach slices, ice cubes, cinnamon, and honey in the pitcher of a blender.
- Process on high for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is creamy. Serve cold.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container for up to 2 days.
- VEGAN: use plain cashew milk yogurt and use maple syrup instead of honey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: mango smoothie, breakfast yogurt smoothie, peach smoothie
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.