This Mango Strawberry Banana Smoothie is naturally hydrating and sweet. You only need five ingredients for this satisfying and delicious smoothie. Vegan and dairy-free.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ripe banana, broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- In the base of a blender, combine the orange juice, water, banana, mango, and strawberries.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can replace the orange juice with unsweetened plant milk or regular milk for a creamier smoothie, if you prefer. You can also use coconut water for a hydrating option.
- Look for frozen mango chunks in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- If you want to make this smoothie a meal replacement, you can add a scoop protein powder and/or a few tablespoons of hemp seeds to help add more nutrition.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: orange juice fruit smoothie, mango strawberry smoothie, no sugar smoothie