- 1 fresh lime, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon, sweetener of your choice (notes)
- 10 medium-sized mint leaves
- 1 ounce non-alcoholic rum (optional)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 ounces soda water
- Place lime and sweetener in the glass.
- Muddle for about a minute to release some of the lime juice. It should smell amazing!
- Clap the mint leaves with your hands until you release the fresh minty scent.
- Place the mint in the glass and use the muddler to press the leaves two or three times. Do this gently.
- Add the non-alcoholic rum if you’re using it.
- Add your ice cubes, top with soda water, and stir well.
- Serve, and enjoy!
- To make this drink ahead of time, gather enough of the ingredients to make at least 4-6 servings. “Pre-muddle” a jug of lime, mint leaves, and sweetener, and leave it in the fridge. Top it with some ice and soda water when your guests arrive!
- I like to use monk fruit sweetener in this mojito mocktail recipe to make it sugar-free. But you could use any type of healthy sweetener you prefer or have on hand, for example, stevia, agave, honey, or maple syrup. Another option is to omit the sweetener altogether.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: mocktails, alcohol-free, coctails, virgin mojito