A fresh and easy salad that replaces a traditional tuna salad. This is a healthy vegan version.
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 onion, chopped finely
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the garbanzo beans, celery, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, and onion.
- Stir to combine. Use the flat side of a fork to smash some of the beans.
- Serve over chopped romaine as a salad entrée, wrapped in a tortilla for a wrap, or on toasted bread for a sandwich.
This salad will keep in the refrigerator in a tightly-sealed container for up to 5 days.