- 2 large bananas, sliced into 12 slices each
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice (for brushing the banana slices)
- 24 strawberries (about 2 pints), green top removed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (about 1/2 pint)
- Place the banana slices on a small plate or in a bowl. Use a pastry brush to brush each slice with pineapple juice to keep the banana slices from browning.
- Then, assemble each kabob by threading on a strawberry, banana slice, and 2-3 blueberries. See the photos for guidance on how the kabob should look.
- Store the kabobs in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve them.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- You will need wooden toothpicks or skewers to make the kabobs.
- You can easily double, triple, or quadruple this recipe to make enough kabobs for a larger gathering.
- If serving these kabobs to children, be careful of the choking hazard when using toothpicks.
- Feel free to get creative with the fruits you use. You can even substitute vegetables if necessary (try jicama for the white instead of banana for a lower-sugar option).
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: 4th of July kabobs, party food, fruit kabobs, kid friendly party food