- 4 ripe peaches, cut into quarters with the pit removed
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (from about a quarter of a fresh lemon)
- 2 teaspoons honey (sweetener is optional; you can use maple syrup or regular sugar, if you prefer)
- In the base of a high speed blender or food processor, combine the peaches, water, lemon juice, and sweetener (if using).
- Blend or process on high for 20-30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, pour the blended juice through a fine mesh colander, using a spatula to gently push the juice through the colander. Or, pour the mixture through a nut milk bag. Squeeze the juice from the top of the bag through the bottom into a bowl or pitcher, straining out the pulp.
- Chill the juice in the refrigerator, or serve it right away.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe for more servings.
- Fresh juice is best served right after it’s made. But, it can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Feel free to add other ingredients to your juice including up to 1-inch of fresh ginger.
- You can use yellow or white peaches in this recipe.
- If you want your juice to be thinner, feel free to add up to 1 additional cup of water when blending.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender or food processor
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: peach juice, how to make peach juice, juicing in a blender