When you want a healthy salad that is filling enough to be a main dish, then you need this Copycat Costco Quinoa Salad recipe. Quinoa and lentils get combined with chopped veggies and a delicious lemon dressing. Skip the store-bought version and make it at home instead!
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked red, brown, or green lentils
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, de-cored and chopped finely
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup baby kale, chopped finely
- ½ bunch flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the cooked rice, lentils, and quinoa in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Next, add the red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, parsley, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to let the flavors combine.
- You can use red or white quinoa, or a mixture of both for this recipe.
- You can cook for rice, lentils and quinoa up to several days ahead of time prior to making this recipe.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: quinoa and rice salad, copycat costco salad