Rice Flour Banana Pancakes (3-Ingredients)
This 3-Ingredient Rice Flour Pancakes recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and perfect for an allergy-friendly breakfast. Serve them with syrup and berries.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender and stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Gluten Free
- ½ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 ripe banana, skin removed
- Combine the rice flour, plant-based milk, and banana in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 20-30 seconds, or until the mixture is completely combined and creamy.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. After the skillet has heated for a few minutes, pour the batter into 4 pancake shapes on the hot surface.
- Let the pancakes cook for about 3 minutes, and then use a spatula to flip each pancake over.
- Cook the pancakes for another 3 minutes, or until both sides are a golden brown.
- Repeat the process until you have used up all of the batter.
- Serve hot, with your choice of pancake toppings.
You can easily double or triple this recipe.
Keywords: vegan rice flour pancakes, vegan blender pancakes, gluten free rice pancake recipe