- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (use regular milk if you aren’t vegan or on a dairy-free diet)
- 2 ripe bananas, skin removed
- Combine the rice flour, plant-based milk, and banana in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 20-30 seconds, or until the mixture is completely combined and creamy.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. After the skillet has heated for a few minutes, pour the batter into 4 pancake shapes on the hot surface.
- Let the pancakes cook for about 3 minutes, and then use a spatula to flip each pancake over.
- Cook the pancakes for another 3 minutes, or until both sides are a golden brown.
- Repeat the process until you have used up all of the batter.
- Serve hot, with your choice of pancake toppings.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe.
- If you prefer to use a cast iron skillet as opposed to a nonstick pan to cook the pancakes, then you may need to use some oil to keep the pancakes from sticking while they cook.
- You can use regular dairy milk instead of plant milk in this recipe, if you prefer.
- The nutrition info on this recipe does not include any toppings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender and stovetop
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: vegan rice flour pancakes, vegan blender pancakes, gluten free rice pancake recipe