Rice Flour Pancakes (3-Ingredients)
This 3-Ingredient Rice Flour Pancakes recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and perfect for an allergy-friendly breakfast. Serve them with syrup and berries, or your choice of toppings.
- This is one of the easiest pancake recipes you’ll ever make. Just throw three ingredients into a blender and then cook the pancakes on a griddle or skillet.
- This allergy-friendly recipe uses white rice flour as the base. White rice is in general safe for people with food allergies.
- You can feel free to get creative with your toppings. Go for maple syrup, berries, chocolate chips, fruit compote, or whatever pancakes toppings you like.
You won’t believe how simple this Rice Flour Pancake recipe is. You only need three ingredients for naturally-sweet, fluffy, and satisfying pancakes.
Combine the rice flour, plant-based milk, and ripe banana in a high-speed blender like a Blendtec or a Vitamix. Blend for 20-30 seconds (you may need to blend up to 45 seconds or a minute if you are using a regular, non-high speed blender).
Preheat your griddle or a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Then, pour the batter onto the hot surface to form pancake shapes.
Cook the pancakes for 3 minutes on each side, or until bubbles form on the surface and the bottom side is golden brown. Flip each pancake and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Repeat until you have used up all of the batter.
Serve the pancakes with maple syrup, fresh berries, or your favorite toppings.
Yes, you can! You can always put your oven on the lowest setting and “hold” the cooked pancakes in the oven until you finish cooking the entire batch. Be sure to use an oven-safe plate, though.
Yes, you can, but then the recipe won’t be vegan.
It makes about 8 medium pancakes, or about 2 servings.
Other Vegan Breakfast Recipes You Might Like
- Air Fryer Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Cinnamon Flax Muffins
- Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Waffles
Here is the printable recipe:Print
This 3-Ingredient Rice Flour Pancakes recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and perfect for an allergy-friendly breakfast. Serve them with syrup and berries.
- ½ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 ripe banana, skin removed
- Combine the rice flour, plant-based milk, and banana in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for 20-30 seconds, or until the mixture is completely combined and creamy.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. After the skillet has heated for a few minutes, pour the batter into 4 pancake shapes on the hot surface.
- Let the pancakes cook for about 3 minutes, and then use a spatula to flip each pancake over.
- Cook the pancakes for another 3 minutes, or until both sides are a golden brown.
- Repeat the process until you have used up all of the batter.
- Serve hot, with your choice of pancake toppings.
You can easily double or triple this recipe.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender and stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan rice flour pancakes, vegan blender pancakes, gluten free rice pancake recipe