If you’re looking for a super easy and delicious smoothie recipe that you can serve for breakfast or a snack, then you’re going to love this Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie with Peanut Butter. This recipe is dairy-free and vegan-friendly.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use gluten-free, if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (you can also use almond butter)
- 1 scoop, unsweetened protein powder (if you want to make this smoothie a meal replacement; if not just leave it out)
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, strawberries, banana, oats, peanut butter, and protein powder.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- The protein powder is optional, but is nice if you want to make this smoothie a meal replacement.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: banana peanut butter smoothie, vegan oat smoothie, strawberry smoothie