- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1 baked sweet potato, skin removed
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter (or peanut butter or almond butter)
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas, broken into chunks
- Combine the plant milk, sweet potato, dates, ground cinnamon, seed butter, and frozen bananas in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is fully blended and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe depending on how many servings you want.
- Feel free to add a handful of baby spinach or 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower rice if you want even more nutrition.
- Use a Vitamix to ensure that the smoothie gets very creamy and fully blended.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- If you don’t like banana, you can use frozen mango chunks instead. You will need about 1 cup of mango.
- Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder to the blender to make this a meal replacement.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: High-speed blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: sweet potato pie smoothie, vegan sweet potato smoothie