Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for Whole30 Vanilla Chia Pudding. Serve this easy sugar-free dish for breakfast or a healthy snack.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- In the pitcher of a blender, combine the chia seeds, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Blend to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the chia seed mixture into two containers and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Prior to serving, toast the shredded coconut in a dry skillet on low heat for 3-4 minutes. The coconut will turn a light brown color when it’s toasted. Be careful to not let it burn.
- Serve the chia pudding topped with shredded coconut and sliced banana.
- You can easily double this recipe to make more servings.
- If you don’t have a blender, simply combine the chia seeds, almond milk, and vanilla in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- You can make the chia pudding up to 4 days in advance of serving.
- To make a chocolate version of this recipe, add 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder to the blender.
- You can use whatever type of plant milk you like. For Whole30, stick to nut or seed-based milks.
- If you are used to sweeter puddings, you can use two ripe bananas instead of one.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: whole30 chia pudding with almond milk, whole30 banana chia pudding, chia seeds whole30