You’re going to love this single-serving Vegan Mug Cake with Chocolate Chips. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and irresistible.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips, divided
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Spray a microwavable mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips to the mug.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and coconut oil, and stir until combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until the cake has risen.
- Sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of chocolate chips on top of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for a minute or two before serving.
You can eat the cake right out of the mug, or you can turn it out onto a plate to serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegan, gluten-free
Keywords: gluten free mug cake, easy mug cake, chocolate chip microwave cake