This creamy Pumpkin Ice Cream uses coconut milk as the base, so it’s completely dairy-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly. Enjoy it as a fall treat, or at anytime of the year.
- 1 13.5-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup of real maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree from a can
- Combine the coconut milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and pumpkin puree into a high-speed blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and refrigerate until chilled (at least 2 hours).
- Pour the chilled mixture into an ice-cream make and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You may need to freeze the ice cream an additional hour or so to harden.
- If your ice cream is in the freezer for longer than 12 hours, you may need to defrost it on the countertop for 10-20 minutes to let is soften before scooping.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: ice cream maker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin ice cream, coconut ice cream