This Vegan Raspberry Cream Smoothie includes a serving of vegetables.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen yellow squash or zucchini chunks (from about 1 medium squash)
- 2 tablespoons dried shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder or 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- Combine almond milk, dates, frozen raspberries, frozen squash, coconut, and cocoa powder in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
You can use yellow squash or zucchini squash.