Use your Vitamix blender to make orange juice that is full of nutrition, fiber, and flavor. You only need oranges and water to make blended orange juice in your blender that is a delicious treat.
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup water
- Wash and peel your oranges, cutting away the orange part and leaving at least some of the white part.
- Blend your ingredients on high for about 30 seconds, or until the blended orange juice is completely smooth.
- Once you’ve blended your Vitamix orange juice, then you can serve it right out of the blender.
- You can use whatever type of whole orange you like, including Naval oranges, Cara Cara oranges, blood oranges, or even tangerines.
- This blended orange juice is best served immediately, as it can tend to turn bitter as it sits.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe depending on how many servings you want.
- Use filtered water to ensure you don’t get any flavor of chlorine in your juice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: blender orange juice, how to blend oranges, whole orange juice