A creamy dairy-free smoothie using broccoli sprouts.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup broccoli sprouts, rinsed well
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- Combine the water, hemp seeds, spinach, broccoli sprouts, banana, strawberries, pineapple chunks, cocoa powder, vanilla, and dates into the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on the “smoothie” mode or for at least 45 seconds on high until completely blended.
- The texture should be smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: High-speed blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to use broccoli sprouts in a smoothie, rhonda patrick smoothie