If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dairy-free frozen dessert, you’ll love this Vegan Peach Ice Cream recipe. You only need four ingredients.
- 1 12-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk, chilled (don’t chill the coconut milk if you are using frozen peaches)
- 4 ripe yellow peaches, sliced with pits removed*
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or 1 cup of pitted dates)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Freeze your ice cream making bowl for at least 12 hours or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Combine the coconut milk, peaches, maple syrup or dates, and vanilla in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of your ice cream maker and churn for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 30 more minutes before serving.
- *You can use frozen peaches, too. You will need about 2 cups of frozen peaches.
- The ice cream will freeze very hard if frozen for longer than 8 hours. In this case, remove the ice cream from the freezer and let it sit on the countertop for at least 15 minutes before serving in order to soften a bit.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Dairy Free
Keywords: homemade vegan peach ice cream using coconut milk, vegan ice cream, dairy free peach ice cream