Vegan Peach Ice Cream (4-Ingredients)
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dairy-free frozen dessert, you’ll love this Vegan Peach Ice Cream recipe. You only need four simple ingredients. Make this recipe even if you don’t have an ice cream maker!
One of the best moments of summer is when all of the stone fruits come into season. There is just something so wonderful about having peaches, nectarines, apricots, and plums all so readily available.
Now, of course, we are so lucky that we can buy frozen fruit all year round, so we don’t have to wait just for summer for these wonderful fruits. But, again, there is just something special about a fresh, ripe stone fruit that literally drips down your arm as you eat it.
If you are looking to make this vegan ice cream recipe when peaches aren’t in season, though, you can use frozen peaches.
For this easy 4 ingredient nice cream recipe, I used: coconut milk as the base, with the addition of fresh peaches, maple syrup (or dates), and vanilla extract.
You can use either white peaches or yellow peaches for this recipe. White peaches tend to be naturally sweeter, but yellow peaches offer a nice bit of acidity that works well for this recipe. You can use either type, though.
If you adore peaches like it do, you might also like my recipe for a Strawberry Peach Smoothie.
Choosing your coconut milk can be a little tricky. One brand I recommend is Native Forest because it’s free of guar gum.
Getting back to this recipe, you can make homemade peach ice cream in just a few steps (be sure to check out my post on how to make homemade ice cream without a machine if that applies to you).
Gather your ingredients. You’ll need about four whole peaches or two cups of sliced frozen peaches.
You can use a cup of pitted dates if you prefer them over maple syrup.
Churn the peach ice cream mixture in an ice cream maker (or use the freezer method if you don’t have an ice cream maker).
As always, please do see the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
Freeze the mixture until the ice cream reaches the desired consistency.
Serve and enjoy!
I could tell by the color that this recipe was going to be great. And you won’t believe how delightful the peach smell is too! This is one of my favorite ice cream recipes so far, it turned out so creamy and bursting with peach flavor.
Making dairy-free ice cream is actually much easier than you might think. There are lots of foods that can replace dairy, including:
- coconut milk,
- soy milk,
- and more!
My preferred base when making homemade vegan ice cream is full-fat coconut milk. I think it provides the ideal mouthfeel and richness that is so reminiscent of regular ice cream. See my reasons for going dairy-free.
You can also check out my entire index of homemade dairy-free plant milks.
I got a Cuisinart ice cream maker at my bridal shower years and years ago and it has served me well.
Yes, you can. I suggest measuring out 2 cups of frozen peach slices. Also, I wouldn’t chill the coconut milk if you are going to use frozen peaches.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes You Might Like
- Dairy-Free Mango Ice Cream
- Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Nice Cream
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie (gluten-free)
- Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream
Don’t miss my round-up of the best vegan ice cream recipes!!!
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dairy-free frozen dessert, you’ll love this Vegan Peach Ice Cream recipe. You only need four ingredients. Make this recipe even if you don’t have an ice cream maker!
- 1 12–ounce can of full-fat coconut milk, chilled (don’t chill the coconut milk if you are using frozen peaches)
- 4 fresh ripe yellow peaches, sliced with pits removed*
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or 1 cup of pitted dates)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Freeze your ice cream making bowl for at least 12 hours or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Combine the coconut milk, peaches, maple syrup or dates, and vanilla in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of your ice cream maker and churn for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 30 more minutes before serving.
- *You can use frozen peaches, too. You will need about 2 cups of frozen peaches.
- The ice cream will freeze very hard if frozen for longer than 8 hours. In this case, remove the ice cream from the freezer and let it sit on the countertop for at least 15 minutes before serving in order to soften a bit.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, be sure to read my post on how to make homemade ice cream without a machine.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Dairy Free
Keywords: homemade vegan peach ice cream using coconut milk, vegan ice cream, dairy free peach ice cream
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.