This Vegan Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Cream is such an easy and healthy way to enjoy frozen dessert with no added sugars.
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into large pieces
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or 2 teaspoons carob powder*
- Place the frozen banana chunks, frozen mango, peanut butter, dates, vanilla, almond milk and cocoa powder in the base of a food processor.
- Process on high for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is creamy and fully combined.
- Serve immediately.
*I like to use carob powder when making this recipe for kids because it will be less stimulating.
You can substitute almond butter for the peanut butter, if you prefer.
This recipe is best served immediately.