Best Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
You’re going to love this round-up of the best homemade vegan ice cream and popsicle recipes, all made dairy-free, creamy, and so delicious. From mango to strawberry to peanut butter, there’s something for everyone!
With warmer weather just around the corner, I’m so excited to share the best vegan ice cream recipes. With everything from chocolate and strawberry to fancy vegan ice cream desserts, there is literally something for everyone in this homemade ice cream recipe round-up.
- Believe it or not, but you don’t even need an ice cream maker to make homemade vegan ice cream. Instead, you can use the freezer method as I’ve detailed in this post on how to make ice cream without an ice cream maker.
- However, if you prefer to use a machine, then the ice cream maker that I use is this Cuisinart frozen yogurt-ice cream model that sells for less than $50 on Amazon.
- In general, you’ll need about 2 cups of liquid to make the base of your ice cream recipe. You can simply use a 15-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk for most recipes.
- But, if you want a lighter version without sacrificing too much in terms of texture and mouthfeel, you can always dilute the coconut milk by mixing it with almond milk or oat milk.
- Feel free to get creative, experiment with different flavors, and enjoy the results.
Now, onto the recipes!
This is one of the most popular recipes on Clean Eating Kitchen. This dairy-free mango ice cream is a winner.
You can use fresh or frozen peaches in this delicious recipe.
You don’t have to wait for fall for the delicious flavors of pumpkin pie spice. This vegan ice cream recipe includes pumpkin puree and coconut milk.
This is a super easy 3-ingredient vegan soft serve recipe that can be made in 10 minutes or less.
This is another easy dairy-free ice cream recipe that can be made in a food processor. No churning necessary!
You’re going to love this lovely Strawberry Ice Cream recipe that uses coconut milk as the base. This is one of my favorite vegan ice cream recipes of all time!
This is a fun homemade ice cream pie recipe. You just have to make a no-bake crust and then fill it with your homemade vegan ice cream.
These healthy popsicles include frozen sweet cherries and coconut milk. They are creamy and so delicious!
This 2-ingredient recipe includes pomegranate juice and fresh lime. You won’t believe how easy these sugar-free popsicles are to make. Both kids and adults love these!
These healthy popsicles are full of flavor and nutrition, with no added sugar.
Whether you’re looking for vegan ice cream recipes, popsicles, or other frozen treats, then I hope you found this round-up helpful.
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.