This juice supports your body’s natural detoxification pathways.
- 1 bunch carrots, tops removed
- 8 celery stalks, from about 1 head of celery
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 1-inch knob of fresh ginger
- 1 lime or lemon, skin removed
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- Wash and chop vegetables so they will fit through the tube of a masticating juicer.
- Feed in the vegetables through the tube, alternating hard and soft-textured ones to help facilitate the juicing process.
- Enjoy immediately or keep the leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- It’s best to consume fresh juices within 24 hours of making them, but they will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Category: Juices
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to make a green juice without fruit, detox juice recipe, vegetable detox juice