- 8 celery stalks, from about 1 head of celery
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 3 kale leaves or 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 green apple
- 1 lime or lemon, skin removed
- Wash and chop vegetables so they will fit through the tube of a masticating juicer.
- Feed in the vegetables through the tube, alternating hard and soft-textured ones to help facilitate the juicing process.
- Enjoy immediately or keep the leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- You can prep your vegetables for juicing up to 2 days ahead of time. Store your washed and cut vegetables in a covered container in the refrigerator until you’re ready to make the juice.
- Once you have juiced your vegetables, you can store the homemade vegetable juice in a covered jar or pitcher up to 4 days in the refrigerator. But, please note that homemade vegetable juices are best consumed immediately for the most vitamin content, especially vitamin C!
- You can use other vegetables in this recipe depending on what you have or what is in season. Try fennel, cilantro, Persian cucumbers, pears, limes, bell peppers, tomatoes, Swiss chard, collard greens, or broccoli.
- Don’t have a juicer? Try my method for making green juice in a blender. And, don’t miss my list of the best juicer blenders.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: homemade green juice, detox juice recipe, vegetable detox juice