Vanilla hemp milk is a delicious dairy-free milk that can be made in minutes
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 3 1/4 cups filtered water
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the hemp seeds, filtered water, and pitted dates in the pitcher of a high-speed blender.
- Use a paring knife to cut off the ends of the vanilla bean. Then, hold the bean firmly against a cutting board and slice the bean lengthwise. Open the bean and scrape out the seeds, adding them to the pitcher. Discard the empty vanilla bean pod.
- Process the contents in the pitcher on high for about 30 seconds. You do not need to strain the milk, and it will stay fresh for up to 5 day in the refrigerator.
- Give the hemp milk a shake before using if you find that it separates.
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to make hemp milk, vegan hemp milk, dairy free milk recipe