Clean Eating for Women is a podcast to inform and inspire your journey to health, with a focus on nutrition and holistic healing. This podcast is all about learning to be healthy in this crazy, modern world.
Podcast episode listing and links to show notes.
You don’t have to have a smartphone to listen; just click through on the link and you can listen from your browser!
- #15 Fatigue & Autoimmunity with Functional Medicine Physician Mark R. Engelman MD, FSCM. Coming 1/15/18!
- #14 New Year’s Resolutions & Making Health a Priority. Solo episode discussing goal-setting tips and techniques.
- #13 Courtney Violet Bentley on Discovering Our Limiting Beliefs. Using emotional freedom techniques & the power of the moon.
- #12: Alcat Food Sensitivity Testing with Nutrition Expert Amy Pieczarka, RDN. A nutrition expert answers questions about the test.
- #11 How to Beat the Winter Blues, aka Seasonal Affective Disorder. My experience and best holistic techniques.
- #10 Interview with Chef Vanessa Musi on low-glycemic baking and her recovery from hypoglycemia. Tips from a pro on low-sugar baking.
- #9: Interview with Carly Johnson Brawner from Frolic & Flow. Recovery from Hashimoto’s thyroiditis using holistic techniques.
- #8: Interview with Candace Moore from Yoga by Candace. Overcoming debilitating joint pain and anxiety with grace and gratitude.
- #7: How to Make Vegetables Taste Delicious. Tips for kids and picky-eaters.
- #6: Identifying & Managing Food Sensitivities. Learn the best ways to find and live with your food sensitivities.
- #5: My Functional Medicine Experience. Learn about what it is and how it can help YOU on your healing journey.
- #4: Clean Cooking Techniques & Meal Planning. How to cook real food that tastes good!
- #3: Green Smoothie Tips and Tricks. How to make smoothies delicious and nutritious.
- #2: Journey to Clean Eating. What is clean eating and my journey.
- #1: About Clean Eating for Women. Overview, goals, and what to expect.
With thousands of downloads in its first few months of release, Clean Eating for Women is filling an important need for information, resources, and inspiration regarding women’s health from a holistic perspective.
What listeners are saying about the Clean Eating for Women podcast:
“Carrie has a great personal story that lends to her authenticity and caring way of sharing nutrition info. She is all about getting out of the “diet” mindset, and instead focuses on individuality and supporting women’s hormones and emotional health with real food and healthy habits” – Healthy Living in CA from Apple Podcasts & iTunes
“I’ve followed Carrie’s journey for quite some time and love how honest and genuine she is with her blog and now her podcast. I can’t wait to listen more and learn with all your guests!” – Natalie H. from Apple Podcasts & iTunes
“A wealth of information on living a clean eating lifestyle. Great info in the green smoothie episode.” – Dnbgurly from Apple Podcasts & iTunes
Show sponsors of the Clean Eating for Women podcast (some affiliate links included):
- Otto’s Cassava Flour. Use code CLEANEATING during checkout for 10% off + free shipping on orders over $35. This is my favorite grain- and gluten-free flour. It’s amazing!!!
- Enviromedica. Use code CLEANEATING1 for 15% off any item from the site through January, 2018.
- I have a special code for podcast listeners for my e-cookbook, Clean Eating Every Day. Use code CLEANEATINGPODCAST during check-out here.
Join the Clean Eating for Women podcast community!
Feel free to join the private Clean Eating for Women Podcast Facebook group to ask questions and meet other podcast listeners.
Please sign-up for my newsletter to stay updated on new episodes and articles, too!