Welcome to Clean Eating Kitchen! If you’re looking for healthy recipes and wellness tips, then you’ve come to the right place. The recipes here use real food ingredients without a lot of processed ingredients or refined sugars.
Clean Eating Recipes
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, my mission is to share easy and healthy recipes for busy people who don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen everyday.
On this website, you’ll find:
- real food recipes using simple, seasonal, and affordable ingredients,
- well-tested and easy to read recipes with step-by-step guides and photos,
- nutrition information and substitutions for various types of dietary needs,
- and inspiration to help make healthy living part of your lifestyle.
If you ever want to request a specific type of recipe or request a healthy makeover of a recipe, just email me, email@example.com. I am here to help and I LOVE getting reader requests.
Getting Started With Clean Eating
Let’s talk a little about clean eating and how to get started.
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed with a health condition or you’re trying to eat healthier to reach a certain goal, clean eating will likely help.
Clean eating isn’t a strict diet, but it’s about eating real foods that work for you. Clean eating is about skipping the packaged foods and choosing real foods instead.
If you are new to eating clean, you might want to check out my intro to what is clean eating.
You may also want to check out these introductory articles with healthy tips:
- What is the Safest Cookware?
- 10 Meal Prep Tips for Beginners
- Healthy Foods to Eat Every Day
- Clean Eating Grocery List & Pantry Guide
Navigating the Clean Eating Kitchen Website
I have tried to make my website as easy to use and accessible as possible.
A few things to note:
- You will see a table of contents listed for each blog post on my site. You can expand the table of contents and then click directly to each section of the post.
- When you see a word that is underlined, that means you can click on it. If you see a little arrow pointing out after an underlined word, that means that you will be taken to a website other than my own.
- The recipe card for every recipe post is located at the end of the post. The recipe card has everything you need to know to make the recipe correctly the first time, including exact measurements, detailed instructions, notes, and nutritional information. From the recipe card, you can also print each recipe or save it!
- Please note that the nutritional information included for each recipe is an estimate. If you are on a restricted diet, then know that the nutrition label may not be 100% accurate.
- Want to skip the explanation and step-by-step instructions for each recipe? Click the “Jump to Recipe” button at the top of each post to be taken directly to the recipe card.
Clean Eating Recipes
If you’re just looking for healthy recipes, then feel free to scroll through my recipe index to find a listing of my favorite recipes over the years. They are made using real food ingredients and almost all have gluten-free and dairy-free options.
Some of the most popular recipe categories on Clean Eating Kitchen include:
You can also use the search box located near the top of my website (and also in the sidebar) to search for individual ingredients or recipe names. Just look for the little box that says “search.”
There are lots of ways to either share or save recipes from Clean Eating Kitchen. I encourage you to save your favorites so they don’t get lost in the hundreds of recipes here.
- Social sharing buttons – Look for the social sharing buttons on the right side of each recipe page. There will be a little icon for sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or by email.
- Print button – you can print every recipe on Clean Eating Kitchen using the “print” button found on the recipe card.
- Grow.me saving – this features allows you to create an account that saves any recipe you want into a digital index. You’ll have to provide your email address to enable this feature. Look for the little heart in the right lower corner of each recipe post.
- All of the Clean Eating Kitchen recipes are available on all the popular search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Just type in “Clean eating kitchen recipes” or “clean eating kitchen <insert recipe name>” and you should be taken to the right place.
- You can find Clean Eating Kitchen on Facebook where all of the recipe links are shared.
- Clean Eating Kitchen is also on Pinterest. While scammers are always stealing images, you can follow Clean Eating Kitchen to ensure that you’ll be taken to the right page for the recipe pin you see.
About Carrie Forrest
It is such a privilege to be the creator and editor behind Clean Eating Kitchen! The website is truly my baby and I’m grateful every day that I get to spend my time building the site and putting out quality, nourishing recipes.
I have a master’s degree in public health nutrition. But, almost everything I’ve learned about health and nutrition has been through my own reading and experimentation as I’ve recovered from PCOS, autoimmune disease, and thyroid cancer.
I grew up eating lots of packaged and processed foods. It wasn’t until I started buying healthy ingredients and cooking at home that I started to feel better.
Check out my “About Me” page to get an idea of my personal and professional background.
Questions, Comments, or Special Requests?
The very best way to stay in touch is to sign up to receive my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide.
I’ll never sell your name and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you run into any issues or questions, just ask! I can be reached through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.