Air Fryer Meatballs with Parsley
When you need a quick and easy weeknight recipe, you’ve got to try these Air Fryer Meatballs with Parsley. Make them in just 25 minutes. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and so delicious.
Using the air fryer for baking is such an efficient and quick way to make something, especially when you’re in a hurry. Most air fryers don’t even need to be pre-heated which cuts down on the overall time you have to spend in the kitchen.
This recipe for Air Fryer Meatballs is so perfect when you want something flavorful and satisfying, but you don’t have a lot of time. With just a few ingredients, you can mix up these paleo meatballs and have them on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Serve your Air Fryer Meatballs over a salad, over sautéed cauliflower, with zucchini noodles, or your favorite gluten-free pasta. Feel free to add marinara sauce, or just enjoy them as is.
- Use your air-fryer to make this recipe if you don’t have space in your oven, or you don’t want to heat up your entire oven (see my oven-baked Gluten-Free Meatballs recipe). This recipe is perfect as a main dish or a game day hot appetizer.
- You only need 12-15 minutes cooking time for this easy Air Fryer Meatballs recipe.
- Serve your meatballs plain, or with your choice of marinara sauce or barbecue sauce.
The first step in making this recipe is to mix all of your ingredients in a mixing bowl. Please see the full recipe with measurements and nutritional information at the end of this post.
Next, use your hands to mix the ingredients and form 15-16 small meatballs. Lay them on a flat layer in the basket of your air fryer.
Bake your air fryer meatballs at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes, or until they have slightly browned. They should be slightly pink in the center if you cut one open.
Let the meatballs cool for a few minutes and serve them warm.
Yes! You can make this recipe in an oven. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
I don’t have loyalty to any brand or model, but this air-fryer is similar to mine.
Other Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer Glazed Carrots
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
Or, see my entire index of healthy air fryer recipes.
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
When you need a quick and easy weeknight recipe, you’ve got to try these Easy Air Fryer Meatballs. Make them in just 25 minutes. This recipe is gluten-free, grain-free, and so delicious.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef, I prefer grass-fed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Spray the basket of your air fryer lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the beef, egg, parsley, salt, and ketchup. Use your hands to mix together and form 15-16 meatballs. Each meatball should be about 1-1/4-inches in diameter.
- Lay each meatball in the basket of the air fryer and bake for 12-15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Serve the meatballs hot.
- Store any leftover cooked meatballs in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Serve your cooked meatballs over cooked pasta, sautéed cauliflower rice, in a sandwich, or on top of a salad.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatballs in air fryer, meatballs with no breadcrumbs, paleo meatballs
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.