If you’re new to clean eating or looking for more recipes, then you’ve come to the right place! I’ve rounded up the best clean eating recipes that are easy and delicious.
Clean Eating Diet & Recipes
Now’s the time of year when people are looking for a diet plan that can help increase energy and manage weight. I get it! I spent many years feeling sluggish and not happy with my body.
The good news is that you don’t have to follow a strict plan to get where you need to be. I mean, you can, but studies show that more moderate ways of eating are more sustainable over the long term. That’s why I love clean eating: it’s flexible, moderate, and easily adapted to one’s own needs.
In addition to linking to my favorite clean eating recipes in this post, I’m also offering my free Clean Eating 101 e-book and recipe guide. Download it here when you join my e-mail list here!
What is Clean Eating?
Just to be clear, there isn’t one strict definition of clean eating. I like to say that clean eating includes real, whole foods most of the time, choosing organic and sustainable options whenever possible. Clean eating also means selecting foods that meet one’s individual needs. Read more about the basics of clean eating.
You might also be interested in these articles:
- Choosing Between Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Vegan, and Clean Eating Diets
- How to Go Sugar-Free (Without Going Crazy)!
- Who Should Not Try a Keto Diet
- Dangers of a Vegan Diet
The Best Clean Eating Recipes
Now it’s time to share the recipes! You’ll find a selection of my favorites in my free e-book, but I’m also sharing 75+ recipes links here so you can pick exactly which ones you want. Enjoy!!!
Clean Eating Breakfast Recipes
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Chia Breakfast Pudding
- Chocolate Cauliflower Oats
- Cinnamon Flax Muffins
- Cinnamon Roll Buckwheat Porridge
- Gingerbread Chia Pudding
- High-Fiber Muffins
- Tropical Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
- Winter Breakfast Stew
- Zucchini Bread Oatmeal
Clean Eating Smoothie Recipes
- Anti-Cancer Breakfast Smoothie
- Broccoli Sprout Smoothie
- Chocolate Cherry Shake
- Chocolate-Pear Smoothie
- Coconut-Acai Bowl
- Collard Green Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Cherry Bomb
- Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Raspberry Cream Smoothie with frozen squash
- Strawberry Beauty Greens Smoothie
- Strawberry Beet Detox Smoothie
- Vanilla Smoothie using frozen cauliflower
- Vegan Chocolate Shake (easy, single-serving)
Clean Eating Dinner Recipes
- Coconut Chicken Soup (Instant Pot, 5-ingredients, paleo)
- Red Lentil Dal
- Sweet Potato Hamburger Chili
- Black Bean Tempeh Burgers
- Brisket with Root Vegetables (grass-fed, slow-cooker)
- Chickpea Pasta Salad with Tuna
- Cottage Pie
- Creamy Zoodles with Sausage
- Crockpot Chicken Thighs & Cabbage
- Crockpot Chicken with Green Chiles
- Curried Tempeh Tacos
- Indian Spice Burgers
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast (Paleo & Whole30)
- Spaghetti Squash & Beef Bowl
- Sprouted Lentil Burgers
- Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Mango Salsa
Clean Eating Dessert Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Fig Bars
- Cherry Blast Popsicles
- Chocolate-Banana Oat Bars
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate-Orange Hemp Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
- Coconut Panna Cotta (dairy-free, paleo)
- Coconut Raspberry CBD Energy Bites
- Dairy-Free Mango Ice Cream
- Date-Hemp Energy Balls
- Date-Nut Bread
- Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Mint Cookies
- Lemon Zest Poppy Seed Energy Bites
- No-Bake Shortbread Chocolate Cups
- Nut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding
- Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Pumpkin Pie Bites (vegan, grain-free)
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream (vegan, dairy-free, paleo)
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding (dairy-free, paleo)
- Raw Strawberry Tart
- Slow-Cooker Applesauce
- Vegan Coconut Banana Ice Cream
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Molasses Cookies (grain-free & Paleo)
- Vegan Peach Ice Cream
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie (gluten-free)
- Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream
Questions about Clean Eating Recipes
What is clean eating food list?
There is no one clean eating food list, but a general rule is to choose real, whole foods over processed foods. Think fruits, vegetables, meat, chicken, fish, eggs, nuts, seeds, beans, dairy, and healthy fats like avocado and coconut.
How do you clean eat for beginners?
Take it one meal at a time or make small upgrades to your meals whenever possible. Add an extra serving of vegetables at dinnertime or swap a processed food with a real food option.
What are the rules of clean eating?
The only rule is that you eat according to your needs. There are no rules with clean eating, just do your best.
How do you eat clean when picky?
Cook what you love. Don’t force yourself to eat kale if you hate it. If you don’t like bitter vegetables like broccoli, then choose carrots or red bell peppers.
What recipes would you like to see me add to the blog? I love taking requests; just leave them in the comments!
Be sure to pin this image to save this page!
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!