This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Last Updated on
Whether you’re on a vegan or paleo diet, you’re going to want to check out this round-up of the best homemade dairy-free milk recipes.
How to Use Dairy-Free Milks
You can use any or all of these homemade recipes in place of dairy milk for all of your cooking needs. Dairy-free milks can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Vegan coffee creamer
- Paleo milk to serve with grain-free Chocolate Buckwheat Granola
- Base of a creamy, dairy-free soup like my Vegan Potato Leek Soup
- As the base of a smoothie like my Strawberry Green Smoothie
- To make my Keto Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
- or any other purpose to help make dairy-free living easier and more enjoyable!
Now, onto the recipes! And, don’t miss my entire index of healthy beverages.
If you like videos, you should check out my YouTube video where I make several of these plant-based milk recipes.