Instant Pot Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup
This Instant Pot Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup is flavorful and satisfying. This easy recipe has the rich flavor of coconut with lots of vegetables. Gluten-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly.
I think you’re really going to love this easy Instant Pot chicken soup recipe. I know chicken soup isn’t exactly a summer recipe, but just trust me on this one! A hot dish can be very comforting even when it’s warm outside.
Make it for dinner tonight and then enjoy the leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
This recipe has lots of vegetables so it’s not heavy at all, but it also has rich flavor from the coconut cream. It’s so satisfying, and healthy too.
As written, this recipe is:
- and Whole30-friendly (just leave out the coconut sugar)
You can serve it just as is, or with sautéed cauliflower rice, cooked noodles, or cooked white rice. It really just depends on how hungry you are.
This Thai-inspired Green Curry Soup is also a cinch to make. Just throw everything in the Instant Pot and let it do its magic. When the cooking time is up, stir in the coconut cream and coconut sugar and serve it hot.
The first step of this Instant Pot Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup recipe is to gather up your ingredients. You can use chicken thighs or chicken cutlets in this recipe.
You can also get creative with the vegetables. This recipe is inspired by a Thai Green Curry Soup recipe I had a restaurant, but you can sub out whatever veggies you have on hand. You’ll need about 4 cups total of chopped vegetables.
The next step is to combine everything in your Instant Pot, except for the coconut milk, coconut sugar, and coconut aminos. Lock on the lid and set the time to 8 minutes at high pressure.
Once the pot is done cooking, you can let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes, and then remove the lid.
The last step is to stir in the coconut cream, coconut sugar, and coconut aminos. This Instant Pot Green Curry Chicken is also great served with some chopped green onions for extra crunch, and a squeeze of fresh lime for brightness.
This chicken soup recipe is just so easy and flavorful. I hope you love it too!
Other Instant Pot Chicken Recipes You Might Like
- Instant Pot Chicken & Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Chicken Soup with Rice
- Instant Pot Chili with Sweet Potato
- Instant Pot Coconut Chicken
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
And, be sure to check out my epic Instant Pot chicken recipes round-up with all gluten-free and dairy-free recipes.
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
This Instant Pot Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup is flavorful and satisfying. This easy recipe has the rich flavor of coconut with lots of vegetables.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs or chicken cutlets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 10 stalks of celery (from about one bunch), chopped
- 12 ounces peeled and chopped butternut squash (from about one small squash)
- 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 ½ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut cream or full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 fresh lemon or lime (optional, for serving)
- sliced green onions (optional, for serving)
- Combine the chicken, onion, red bell pepper, celery, butternut squash, Thai green curry paste, and chicken broth to the base of a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 8 minutes at high pressure.
- After the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes. Then, use the quick-release to release any remaining pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Stir in the coconut cream, coconut sugar, and coconut aminos.
- Serve hot, with a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime and chopped green onions, if desired.
- Serve the soup with cooked white rice, rice noodles, or cauliflower rice, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Thai inspired
Keywords: green curry chicken soup, thai green curry with chicken, pressure cooker thai chicken soup
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.