This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Last Updated on
This Sugar-Free Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail recipe is easy, delicious, and health-promoting for an alcohol-free fizzy drink to serve friends and family.
Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail
This recipe could not be easier, with the simple combination of:
- Unsweetened cranberry juice
- Unsweetened pomegranate juice
- Freshly-squeezed orange juice
- Sparkling mineral water or ginger kombucha
The crushed ice makes this mocktail even prettier, although you could leave out the ice if you wish. Pomegranate juice is naturally sweeter than cranberry juice, and the combination of the two, along with freshly-squeezed orange juice and ginger kombucha, is such a treat!
Reasons to Offer Alcohol-Free Mocktails
Now’s the time of year when the booze starts flowing, but there are a lot of reasons to go for mocktails instead. Mocktails are ideal for designated drivers, so they can enjoy a beverage without impairing their driving. Read more reasons to stop drinking alcohol.
Mocktails are also great for people who can’t drink alcohol for a variety of reasons, including:
- people with alcohol sensitivities (I have one!)
- recovering and recovered alcoholics
- pregnant women
- people who are on a diet that excludes alcohol (like Whole30 or keto)
- people whose religion doesn’t allow drinking alcohol
- women with a history of or who are concerned about the risk of breast cancer
- those who simply choose not to drink.
Some FAQs About Mocktails
What’s the difference between a cocktail and a mocktail? A cocktail contains alcohol and a mocktail is alcohol-free.
What is in a mocktail? It depends! Most any cocktail recipe can be made in mocktail form simply by leaving out the alcohol. That said, sometimes mocktail recipes use sparkling water as a substitute for alcohol, especially champagne.
How can I make a mocktail? I’ve included a recipe below, but you can always just combine fruit juice and sparkling water and serve it in a fancy glass. You’ve got yourself a mocktail now!
Items Recommended for this Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail (some affiliate links included):
Here’s the printable recipe for this alcohol-free Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail:Print
This Cranberry Pomegranate Citrus Mocktail recipe is easy, delicious, and health-promoting for an alcohol-free fizzy drink to serve friends and family.
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup sparkling mineral water or ginger kombucha*
- Divide the crushed ice between four cocktail glasses.
- Combine the pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, and fresh orange or lime juice in a pitcher.
- When you’re ready to serve, stir the mixture and pour into the cocktail glasses.
- Top each glass with sparkling mineral water or kombucha and stir once more before serving.
Kombucha has a small amount of alcohol and sugar. If you want a 100% sugar-free and alcohol-free mocktail, use sparkling water instead of kombucha
Be sure to pin this easy mocktail recipe to your favorite Pinterest board to save it for later!
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!