Last Updated on
It’s so easy to make Homemade Chocolate Raspberry Hearts for a sweet treat. These are dairy-free and gluten-free, and are paleo and vegan.
How to Make Homemade Chocolate Hearts
I eat chocolate pretty much every day of the year, but these little candies are so easy to make and can be a little sweet treat for your special someone.
You only need a couple of bars of your favorite chocolate for this recipe (I used this brand), along with some raspberry flavor and a mold to form the candies. I used a heart-shaped silicone mold I got off Amazon, and you can buy the raspberry flavor there too.
To make this recipe, you simply melt your bars with the raspberry flavor, and pour the mixture into your molds. You can even be super messy like me!
After 30 minutes in the freezer to set, you have homemade chocolate hearts with the lovely flavor of raspberry:
Here are the items recommended for this Homemade Chocolate Heart recipe:
Here’s my printable recipe for these Homemade Chocolate Raspberry Hearts:Print
Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, so I wanted to share this Homemade Chocolate Raspberry Heart recipe with you.
- 2 3.5-ounce bars of chocolate (I like these)
- 1 teaspoon raspberry flavor
- seeds of one vanilla bean or ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the raspberry flavor and vanilla beans.
- Use a whisk to stir everything together as the chocolate melts. Be careful not to overheat, you just want the chocolate to melt enough to pour into your molds.
- Once the chocolate has liquefied, carefully pour the mixture into your molds. You can use a spoon to fill the molds if that is easier.
- Then, place the molds into your freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 75
Happy Valentine’s Day, my loves!
Here’s a pinnable image so you can save this recipe for later:
Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!