This 3-ingredient dish can be served as a side or main dish option. Everyone loves it because of the hearty and delicious sweet potatoes.
This Kale & Sweet Potato Bake has three real ingredients: kale, sweet potato, and onion. Salt, pepper, and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and thyme are optional. 🙂
To start, just preheat your oven to 375ºF. Then, peel and chop your sweet potatoes, chop the onion, and kale, and toss it all with your choice of oil:
Pour the ingredients into a baking dish and cook for 45 minutes. It’s that simple:
The printable recipe (plus, be sure to check out the new healthy holiday-themed Pinterest board I created):Print
This 3-ingredient dish can be served as a side or main dish option.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 tablespoons pastured organic ghee or coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon each of ground cinnamon and thyme, optional
- salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into approximately 1-inch cubes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the kale and onion into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl.
- Pour your choice of melted fat over the mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour ingredients into a baking dish and cook for 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Calories: 125
Items recommended for this recipe:
- Le Creuset Stoneware Rectangular Dish in Green (similar to mine), 12.5-Inch by 8.25-Inch
- 100% Organic Ghee from Grass-fed Cows, 32oz
- Nature’s Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Ground Cinnamon by Frontier
- Simply Organic Thyme Leaf Whole Certified Organic
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!