Cherry Blast Popsicles are the perfect answer to the heat of summer. This vegan recipe is dairy-free and sugar-free, and great for a healthy frozen treat.
It’s been so hot already this summer, so I decided to make some super easy popsicles. I just blended together a can of coconut milk with some defrosted frozen cherries, dates, plus some dried vanilla bean powder (or vanilla extract). I put some frozen wild blueberries in for extra flavor and nutrition:
Ideally, you’d have some molds in which to pour the mixture and make a traditionally shaped popsicles:
Otherwise, feel free to pour the blended ingredients into cups with spoons as the sticks!
This treat is so perfect for a hot summer afternoon or evening:
Don’t miss a recipe! Join my weekly newsletter list to get all the latest news and recipe links delivered directly to your inbox.
Sign up now and unsubscribe at any time. I will never sell your name or spam you, I promise!Print
This Cherry Blast Popsicle recipe is dairy-free and sugar-free, and great for a healthy frozen treat.
- 13.5-ounce can of full-fat organic coconut milk with no added fillers or ingredients
- 2 cups frozen sweet cherries (defrosted in the fridge overnight or microwaved until soft)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder or vanilla extract
- 4 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, defrosted frozen cherries, vanilla, and dates in a blender and process until smooth.
- Divide the frozen blueberries into the popsicles trays and then pour the cherry/coconut mixtures into the trays. Freeze for at least four hours.
- You can also pour the mixture into plastic or paper cups with a spoon or wooden stick.