Vegan & Paleo Cream of Broccoli Soup
You’re going to love this Vegan Roasted Broccoli Potato Soup that is so healthy and satisfying. This dairy-free recipe is great for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: High-Speed Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- 3 cups roasted broccoli florets
- 1 cooked Russet potato or 2 cooked red or gold potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled*
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Combine the broccoli, potato, avocado, broth, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in the pitcher of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for 5 minutes until the soup is steaming. Or, blend the ingredients for 60 seconds and transfer to a saucepan to heat on the stove.
- Serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
*If you don’t have avocado on hand, you can use 1/4 cup cashews.
Keywords: vegan broccoli soup in a blender, broccoli soup, vegan soup